Slide Show

2nd Triathlon- Cooper Center 7-26-08

OKLAHOMA

Monday, July 14, 2008

Blogging Away

I am learning so much about blogging--thanks to Karen & Rach! :) A SLIDE SHOW EVEN! It is kind of fun once you get started. I will try to update mine every time I can. For those of you who don't know-- my sister Chelsea and her husband Clint just had an adoption fall through and they are back in the game. :) Check out their blog at http://www.clintandchelsea.blogspot.com/
This Blog is designed especially for Birth Mom's looking for a family. It is a hard process but if you know of anyone who might need to pick a wonderful family for their baby -- please direct them to check out the site.

Watch this great song on YouTube... it will help you understand what they are doing now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ
I will keep you all updated with the news.


2 comments:

rachel b said...

Hey!! This looks sooo good! I can't believe how well you did...over night! It really looks great!!

Tiffany said...

Wow! Like the change!