Slide Show

2nd Triathlon- Cooper Center 7-26-08

OKLAHOMA

Sunday, March 16, 2008

6 Weeks Left!

Ok so the swimming was really scary, I thought I was going to drown. Turns out -- I love the swimming! That is what I love about this training, as soon as you master 1 sport, it is time to start training for another.
As far as the riding, I have been riding inside on the indoor cycle mostly due to the weather here. I got a new bike and the 1st day we went out to ride (Char & I), we rode about 8 miles. It was great! I loved it! Char did not like it so much because she took her mountain bike, this makes the ride a lot harder. Clint took me & Char out for a ride on Saturday and we rode out by 407 (behind the Bartonville store), it was such beautiful God's country, i had a blast. Anyone who wants to join us or take us on a ride-- we are GAME!
The family is taking a little vacation to Galveston this week, so my training schedule will deviate to running and biking on the beach and swimming in the hotel pool. I will keep you updated! TIF- if you are reading this - you better get training - we only have 6 weeks! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie Galles said...

Shellee - We are cheering you on - you will do great. we are so proud and happy for you. excited you are taking a trip this week but sad since we are coming down wednesday through friday and will probably miss you. caroline will be especially sad since she is dying to see makenna. love your blog - thanks for sharing. stephanie

Karen said...

Have fun on your trip. You deserve a big break! You look awesome. I'm excited for your tri. It will be so fun!I love your blog and the pics of Cowboy Easton.

Pepper said...

You should try riding the Greenbelt trail on 380! It's 20 miles total and a great ride! I'm looking forward to the nice weather and going back out there.

Amber