Slide Show

2nd Triathlon- Cooper Center 7-26-08

OKLAHOMA

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WE DID IT!!






So we lived through it and it was SOOOOO GREAT! I loved it and can't wait to do another. I was so nervous the day before but that day of we were just excited and anxious. The pool was the hardest part but it was over pretty fast. The ride and the run went by fast too but I just enjoyed the experience. My goal was to finish and not be last. (I completed both) :)

Coming into the last quarter mile and seeing all my family, kids, husband, nieces, nephews and Friends made every second of training worth it! And the finish line-- what can I say-- what a moment in time!! I am so glad I did it. It was well worth it and I will do it again! Cancer last year and a Triathlon this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

you rock! I'll join you next time. Love the pictures!

amysue said...

update your blog!!!!!!